Was it worth it going to the party in the first place?
some [censored] from coeburn decided to call the norton [censored] police, and inform them of a party.
Well, said police come, and we get in trouble, some of us anyways.
So instead of one court date in December, when i find out who it was that narced, i'll more than likely going to be there twice after this feller gets his arse kicked, worth it or no?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Was it worth it going to the party in the first place?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yes
did someone not in the same [censored] town have to be an arse and call it in? no
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The way I see is like this. If its some stuff I'll end up getting in trouble for, might as well add a little bit to it and whip his [censored].
My vote? Whip that arse.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
If you are going to whip it, be smart and don't let anyone know about it. I understand where you're coming from, but you could see some time if you don't watch out. Just my two cents.
you mean like writing it on a public forum?? haha maybe we can delete the thread or somethin
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
on a forum with limited access, not like its in the general discussion forums where everyone can read it
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
One of the best beatdowns that I've ever delivered was over being in the wrong place at the wrong time at a party. Funny thing is now I work at a state pen and he's in one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Handle your business wisely. Don't let some sucka trick you up.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I say whoop that arse, but I also say don't go to parties where this kind of stuff is going on that you have to even be concerned with police trouble if someone does call.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks